EMB Enroll communicates benefit elections and changes via electronic data interface (EDI) reducing the demands on your human resource department. EDI facilitates the transmission of your benefit information directly to the insurance carriers, to your Human Resource Information Systems or payroll software at intervals specified by you (weekly, monthly, semi-monthly). This translates to human resource’s ability to manage benefits in one system, eliminating the need to access multiple carrier outlets/portals for every benefit change, employee address change, new hire enrollment or termination.
There is no limit to the number of file feeds that can be written to transmit employee benefit information to multiple carriers and payroll utilizing EDI. EMB Enroll’s innovative technology offers exceptional flexibility enabling us to satisfy almost all carrier specific file formats including HIPAA compliant 834 files, csv and fixed width formatting and proprietary file formats. Below is a synopsis of features and functionalities provided by EMB Enroll:
- Rules-based, eligibility-based benefit set-up
- Provider Integration & Data Feeds managed by EMB
- Eligibility securely transmitted to multiple providers
- Automated electronic interface with all carriers
- Electronic interface with HRIS and payroll systems
- Caters to almost any required file format or type
- Csv, fixed width, 834 HIPPA compliant
- Embraces all policy requirements
- Complies with all common standards
- File Submission frequency determined by client (flexibility)
- EDI file feeds submitted on a specified frequency for all enrollment transactions (weekly/monthly etc)
- Administrator Tool Set – allows HR to monitor system transactions from a global employer perspective
- Admin determines what transactions or qualifying events require review and approval to manage benefit changes as necessary
- Reporting module capable of providing information at any level of detail specific to benefit, department, employee, cost, etc.