EMB Enroll is a full-scale, cloud based benefits administration and enrollment solution. Our multi-carrier benefits administration platform can be customized to support our clients’ comprehensive benefits programs.
The Benefit Administration System delivers complete turnkey services including:
- A compliant and secure solution, scalable from small to large employers
- An easy-to-use, educational experience for benefits shopping and enrollment, with tools that help employees make informed decisions.
- Dashboards and built-in workflows allowing HR teams to maintain control of the process, and stay on top of changes and exceptions.
- A full suite of configurable reports – from employee and dependent census reports to enrollment roster and change reports – that help HR professionals oversee their benefits programs.
- Custom communication capabilities for specific employees or demographic groups, based on life events such as change in status or eligibility
- Configurable rules-based and eligibility-based employee benefit offerings
- Support for consolidated self-bills and for reconciling/adjusting carrier bills based on carrier-specific rules
- Established connections with hundreds of carriers and technology leaders
- Available API allowing for simplified integration and easy exchange of data with other client systems in real time.
- Automated electronic file transfer of enrollment data to carriers and HRIS/payroll
Following comprehensive training on EMB Enroll, client Human Resource and Benefit Management teams will have direct oversight of system operations and report mechanisms. HR can monitor employee elections and confirmations, and also be instrumental with managing qualifying events and approving queued changes.
The Explain My Benefits team is strategically assembled to build, implement and manage EMB Enroll. As this is all accomplished in-house and not contracted out to a third party vendor, we have direct control of quality assurance within all aspects of the Benefit Administration System and the Enrollment Process. At Explain My Benefits, we combine our enrollment capabilities with our Technology Team affording us the ability to meet the unique demands of each employer’s benefits package, employee make up and the client’s specific needs.
Explain My Benefits is not an insurance broker. Thus, EMB Enroll is set up to work with any insurance broker and does not require a change in your Benefit Consultant.